Peek-tures

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Past months

 My didi finally turns 10 on March and he celebrated his bday at Bali
 Gloomy sunset at Bali hahah
 Onboard the plane otw to Bali
 My favourite photo! They were dashing back cause the sand was sooo hot. 
 @ turtle island
 going for water sports
 twj parasailing!
 at Regent Hotel for his sis's ROM
 Wishing them happiness!
Matcha fondue at Lime @ Parkroyal Pickering to celebrate Dad's bday and Mother's day. 

The most dreadful law paper was finally over! Left with Marketing paper and one more presentation and I'm freaking done with Spring sem! I rmb complaining how Spring sem gonna be so dreadful with so many core modules. AND NOW!!!! In less than a month I gonna be in Vegas. I havent planned anything yet but it's a mixed feeling! 




No comments:

Post a Comment